Followers

Friday, July 14, 2017

Scrapper's Delight Planner Inspiration

Hello everyone!
It was a holiday week here in the states so my spread reflects our Independence Day Celebration.
I used the following Scrapper's Delights items

I colored my images with Prismacolor Pencils.  The basic planner spread came from the Large planner kit.  the Day Headers come in the kit.  The numbers are my font.  I added some cool stickers that I printed off using my zip printer.  I found them on printrest looking up vintage 4th of July postcards.  I added some washi tape to dress it up.  i also added some cool stickers I found at Hobby Lobby.





I hope you enjoyed taking a look.

I have entered the following challenges.

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

WOW you really got lots of images on that page. That fairy with the sparklers is gorgeous and love your coloring.